See the light!
• Raise the blinds- sunlight is free! If you must use lights, please remember to turn them off.
• Every drop counts! Take shorter showers. Do full loads of laundry and dishes.
• Bring your own bags, bottles and mugs. Recycle what you can’t reuse.
• Grow your own herbs or veggies and buy food grown in your local area.
• Turn if off! Shut down computers when not in use. Print only when necessary and use both sides.
• Walk, bus, bike or carpool instead of driving solo. Reduce your miles by combining errands.
Think Before You Buy
• Do you need it? Where did it come from? Where will it go when you are done?