The value of archiving Living Lab work
In partnership with the UGA Library we have created the UGA Living Lab Archive, consisting of projects and data arising from UGA's Living Lab program. By submitting your project or dataset to the archive, your work will have a lasting impact on UGA's efforts to become a leader in sustainability across universities. The UGA Living Lab Digital Archive aims to:
- Document a dynamic collection of Living Lab project outcomes and campus data
- Share - Provide the opportunity for groups to share, analyze, and build upon existing findings in collection
- Teach - Support learning goals through utilizing data and projects as teaching tools
- Accelerate the implementation of sustainability solutions on campus, in our community, and beyond.
For this archive to be effective, we encourage all Living Lab projects, be they class projects, capstones, internships, grants, or other collaborations, to consider submitting project outputs and results for consideration to the archive. Please see our digital archive guidelines (PDF) to learn how you can submit your project.
Explore the UGA Living Lab Archive
Logging A Past Project
To add to this list, please follow the submission steps:
- Fill in the end of project one-pager then download as a PDF
- Compile a list of keywords that can be used to search for your project in the future
- Compile a list of project partners starting with participating departments followed by individual contributors
- Collect final deliverables, data, and additional documents that support your project
- Log your project through this qualtrics form
Currently available data
2021 UGA STARS Report
The Sustainability Tracking, Assessment and Rating System; (STARS) is a transparent,
self-reporting framework for colleges and universities to measure their sustainability
performance. STARS provides a comprehensive overview of data in the following categories:
academics, engagement, operations, planning and administration, and innovation.
2019 Energy Primer
The 2019 Energy primer is a two-page document detailing how UGA procures and uses
energy for its campus operations. This summary includes information on the use of
electricity and heating fuel from 2010 to 2019. The primer concludes with the payment
process and the emissions implications of the preceding data.