How it Works
Bulldog Bikes, UGA’s campus bike share program, is a collaboration between UGA Libraries and the Office of Sustainability. Designed to encourage alternative transportation and promote health and wellness at UGA, Bulldog Bikes allows UGA students and employees to check out and return bikes at no cost to the individual. Eligible individuals may participate in the Bulldog Bikes bike share program by completing 3 easy steps:
- Bikes are available at the Main Library, Science Library, and Carnegie Library (Health Sciences Campus).
- Once you are registered, you can check out a key from the library circulation desk just like you would a book.
- You may use the bike all day but must return it to a library by closing time the same day.
- Helmets (they’re required) are also available if you do not have your own.
- Your key will have a number on it, and it unlocks the bike with the matching number.
- You may lock the bike to any bike rack during your travels, but you must lock the bike to one of the Bulldog Bikes racks when you are done.
- Bring the key (and helmet, if applicable) back to the circulation desk for check-in.
- Please remember to follow the Rules of Use!